Home > Veterans Services
Welcome to the Employment & Training Resources Veterans' Services web page.
ETR Helps Veterans Face Challenges in Finding Employment
MetroWest Daily News Staff Photo/ John Thornton MWDN
Read the complete article in the MetroWest Daily News (Sunday, August 2, 2015)
Veterans can find the employment services they need at ETR by working with one of our Veterans' Representatives to find jobs, acquire skills and education, plan their career, attend workshops, and take advantage of other resources.
ETR carries out its Priority of Service commitment to Veterans by providing the following core services:
- Initial Assessment
- Job Search
- Resume Writing
- Job Placement
- Interviewing Skills
- Career Counseling
- Labor Market Information
- Job Vacancy Listings
- Electronic Job Banks/Computer Access
- Financial Aid Information
For additional information on our Veterans' services please check out the following:
- Priority of Service to Veterans: provides information on how ETR puts Veterans first in receiving many services.
- Employment Services for Veterans: provides details on and access to a broad range of services and resources for career and employment transitions.
- ETR Veterans Representatives: provides details and contact information on ETR's dedicated staff support who can help veterans organize their job search, design their own personal employment plan, assist with writing their resume, and help to develop job leads. The Veterans' Representatives also assist veterans in navigating the complex provisions of the various veterans programs that impact their ability to gain, retain or return to employment.
Whether you are a veteran looking for employment or an employer looking for new employees, ETR is the shortest route to long-term success.
Click here for Helpful Links to Veterans Resources.
Page last modified: Thursday, December 8, 2016