METROWEST JOB FAIR
Thursday, June 6, 2013
10 am – 2 pm
Open at 10 am for Veterans ONLY
Open to the General Public at 11 am
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Job Fair Registration
To register, you must have a One-Stop Career Center Jobseeker ID Number.
- If you do not have a Jobseeker ID Number, please go to the Massachusetts JobQuest website and register.
- If you have previously registered at a Massachusetts One-Stop Career Center, but do not know your ID Number, you can get it from any career center, or go to the Massachusetts JobQuest website.
- Once you have your ID Number, please return to this page to register for the Job Fair.
Once registered, we will keep you informed of updates via email. You will receive regular updates regarding this Job Fair event including the following:
- updated employer list
- job postings
- additional information
Bookmark this page and visit often for:
Suggested ETR workshops for job fair preparation
- Develop Your Self-Marketing Pitch
- Ace the Interview
- First Impressions
- Resume Development
- Calendar of available workshops
This is your chance to shine!
- Please research the companies and the jobs you are interested in
- Prepare your 30 second commercial (marketing pitch)
- Dress professionally
- Bring LOTS of resumes
Page Last Updated:
05/22/2013 04:26 PM